Don't see the audio style you're looking for? Email me and I'll be happy to record a custom audition for you!
I'm a non-union voice-over professional with over 15 years of experience delighting clients and listeners in the U.S. and abroad.
- Clients describe my vocal range as: Trustworthy ~ Intelligent ~ Refined ~ Engaging ~ Genuine ~ Upbeat ~ Warm ~ Calming ~ Sensual.
- I'm conscientious and communicate clearly regarding project details, cost and deadline, so I can deliver your project right the first time.
I'm experienced voicing many types of projects for small to large-sized businesses and I'm always open and eager to try new things. I can record your project anytime, with the option for phone patch direction. Let me create a custom audition for you (less than 30 seconds). Just send me copy and direction and I'll send you an .mp3 of my best read!
Examples of my work include:
- Radio & TV Commercials
- Radio & TV Promos
- Corporate Narration
- Web, Promotional & Technical Videos
- In-Store Promotional Videos
- Voicemail & Telephony Systems
- Guided Meditation & Visualization Recordings
- Video Game Characters
- In-Vehicle Communication, Entertainment, Security & GPS Navigation Systems
- Speech Recognition Systems
- Educational Textbooks
- iMac OSX Computer
- Twisted Wave & Adobe Audition Recording Software
- Apogee Duet 2 Digital Audio Interface
- Audio Technica Mic
- Auralex and Audimute Acoustical Treatments
Kind words from my clients ...
A little about me ...
I love beauty ... in nature, in design, in symmetry and, most of all, in sound. The spoken word has always held magic for me ... so much rich subtext, emotion and nuances emerge through speech. Creating beautiful sound is an art form and voice-overs use an ephemeral medium to paint a picture, generating color, movement and vivid imagery. My biggest joy is telling a client's story in a compelling way.
For me, how you say something is as important as what you say.
When I'm not recording you can often find me at our local farmers' market, co-organizing herbal education events (herbstalk.org), exploring green spaces throughout Boston or relaxing with a good cup of tea.
Let me help you tell your story!
Catherine Iagnemma (pronounced yahn yemma)
catherine [at] catherinesvoice.com